FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Finding new ways to fit apples in your menu is simply exciting. Wake up with fresh, crisp Sam's Club apples in these sweet, seasonal pancakes. No syrup required.
- 2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tart apple, peeled and grated
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar substitute, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, combine the egg substitute, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients. Fold in apple.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot skillet coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown.