FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Apple & Pecan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Everything about this recipe says "fall," from Sam's Club orchard-fresh apples to fresh, highly nutritious sweet potatoes and tender pecans.
- 6 medium sweet potatoes (about 8 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Scrub and pierce potatoes with a fork. Place on a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 400°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- When cool enough to handle, cut off a thin slice from the top of each potato; discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch thick shells; transfer to a large bowl. Mash pulp with butter, adding brown sugar and orange peel. Fold in apple and pecans.
- Spoon into potato shells. Return to baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until heated through.