FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Satisfying enough for breakfast or a snack, sweet enough for dessert. Great for kids and even better for crowds. This easy recipe combines our fresh, crisp apples with soft, buttery crescent rolls you can find right in club.
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 2 tubes (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 cup(s) finely chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- In a saucepan, combine water, butter and 1 cup sugar; cook over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Unroll each tube of crescent roll dough into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- Combine the apples, pie spice and remaining sugar; sprinkle over dough to within 1 inch of edges. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 1-inch rolls; place in a greased 13x9x1-inch baking dish. Pour syrup over rolls.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 2 dozen.