FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Apple Spice Crumb Cake
Cinnamon, sugar and all things delicious. That's just what you'll find in this dessert that's bursting with the flavor of sweet, crisp Granny Smith apples. Grab a plate, a fork, a hot cup of coffee and you're all set!
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- For apple cake, preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, spices and baking soda; set aside.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk beat eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and vanilla until smooth.
- Toss apples with flour mixture, then stir in mayonnaise mixture until combined. Dough will be stiff. Evenly spread into prepared pan.
- For crumb topping, in medium bowl combine all ingredients. With fingers, gently squeeze flour mixture to form crumbs; evenly sprinkle over batter
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and crumbs are golden. On wire rack, cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.