FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Stir up an exciting new way to enjoy pork with your favorite fall flavors like orchard fresh Sam's Club apples, cinnamon and raisins served over noodles.
- 2 cup(s) uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.), halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) raisins
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 3/4 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown pork with celery and onion in oil; drain. Add the apples, raisins, brown sugar, seasoned salt and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, water and bouillon until smooth; gradually add to the pork mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with walnuts.