FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The ingedients in these bite-sized desserts deliver a rich flavor and a muted sweetness with apricots selected from the finest growing region in the Mediterranean.
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 1 Tbsp. butter, softened, divided
- 6 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup(s) diced dried apricots
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, beating until mixture forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the brown sugar, egg, vanilla, salt and remaining butter. Stir in apricots and pecans; set aside.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Drop a teaspoonful of apricot mixture into each cup. Bake at 325°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans on wire racks.