FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine
With just a few ingredients found in club, this traditional dinnertime favorite becomes an exquisite restaurant-style experience.
- 12 oz. fettuccine or spaghetti
- 14 oz. water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté artichokes and mushrooms until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain fettuccine; add to artichoke mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with blue cheese.