FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Artichoke & Mushroom Toasts
Pick up our Parmesan and Swiss cheeses along with fresh-baked French bread and tender, meaty portobello mushrooms for an easy appetizer that wows guests.
- 36 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. sliced fresh portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 1/2 oz. marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup(s) (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place bread on baking sheets; brush with 2 tablespoons oil. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms with Italian seasoning in butter and remaining oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place artichokes in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; cover and process until blended. Spread over toast slices; top with mushrooms and sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.