FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Asian Shrimp and Pasta Salad
This Asian-inspired salad is bursting with the flavors of peanuts, ginger and honey, making it a completely unexpected—and completely delicious—lunch or small dinner salad.
- 8 oz. dry spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. peanut or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- lb. snow peas, trimmed and cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp or other shellfish
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, including both white and green portions, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a blender, combine vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, sesame oil, garlic, peanut butter, honey and cilantro; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to pan, cooking for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and transfer to large bowl. Add carrots, snow peas and shrimp. Toss with dressing. Sprinkle with green onions.