FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Asparagus and Green Beans with Tarragon Lemon Dip
Looking for a colorful side dish? Invite the distinct flavors of tarragon and tangy citrus to tango in a smooth, creamy white sauce blanketing fresh green veggies.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh tarragon or 2 tsp. dried tarragon
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley or 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Dash pepper
- Place 1 in. of water in a Dutch oven; add asparagus and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain vegetables; transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with dip.