FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts & Red Onion
You'll have no trouble eating your vegetables when you make them better with bacon! Asparagus and brussels sprouts are delicious on their own or as a side.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped asparagus (about an inch each)
- 2 cup(s) brussels sprouts (halved)
- strips of pre-cooked bacon; chopped into pieces
- On medium heat, melt butter.
- Add diced onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on medium heat, stirring often, until onions, asparagus and sprouts are slightly browned. You will need to turn the sprouts to ensure they do not overcook on one side.