FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Asparagus and Cheese Crescent Rolls
This recipe should be on everyone’s favorites list. It looks impressive, takes only minutes to prepare and tastes the way you always wish a vegetable would.
View all tips »
Try to pop these in the oven right before everyone sits down to eat. They’ll fill the house with that fresh baked bread smell.
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb. asparagus, woody stems removed
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Cheddar or Jack Cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt and white pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Optional: 1/4 cup cooked bacon, minced or bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar or jack cheese, lemon juice, bacon, if using, salt and pepper.
- Steam asparagus until crisp tender. Dry thoroughly on paper towels.
- Roll out crescent rolls and separate at the seams. Brush about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese filling across the wide end of each triangle. Add 2 spears of asparagus and roll up in the classic “crescent” shape.
- Place each roll on a cookie sheet and brush top of each roll with some of the egg wash.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.