FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Autumn Harvest Ham Croissants
Fall tastes come together in this light and flavorful lunch. Sink your teeth into a soft croissant stacked with apples, ham, honey and creamy coleslaw.
View all tips »
This sandwich can also be served on a whole grain ciabatta roll or on sliced bread.
Leave the skin on the apples for more crunch and fiber.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped Gala apple
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 pkg. Castle Wood Reserve® Black Forest Ham from a Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly Shaved Deli Meat Variety Pack, 33 oz.
- 4 Artisan Fresh™ Sandwich Croissants
- Combine coleslaw mix, apple, mayonnaise, honey and cloves in a medium bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Cut croissants in half horizontally. Place 1 lettuce leaf onto the bottom of each croissant. Top with 1/4 of ham slices. Cover ham with coleslaw mix. Place croissant top on coleslaw. Cut in half if desired.