FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The sweet and spicy flavors of this colorful salsa make it a winner. Serve with warm corn chips or use as a topping for tilapia or sole.
View all tips »
To speed the ripening process, place avocados in a paper bag and keep at room temperature for a few days. Once ripe, avocados can be stored in the refrigerator for several days.
- 2 Hass avocados, pit removed, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, pit removed, peeled and diced
- 1 pint red or yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine avocado, mango, cherry tomatoes, jalapeño pepper, red onion, cilantro and garlic in a bowl. Gently stir in the salt, lime juice and olive oil.
- To allow flavors to blend. Refrigerate salsa about 30 minutes before serving.