FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Avocado-Orange Spinach Toss
Crisp cucumber, smooth avocado and juicy mandarin oranges pile atop a bed of delicate spinach leaves for an excellent warm-weather salad. For an extra punch of tangy citrus flavor, consider adding fresh orange slices.
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 4 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 tsp. grated orange peel
- Dash salt
- 6 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 11 oz. mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Place the spinach in a large salad bowl; top with oranges, cucumber and avocado. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to coat.