FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Avocado Stuffed with Chicken Salad
This chicken salad includes fresh ingredients and a ripe avocado as the serving bowl - a simple way to impress any lunch or dinner guest.
- 1 cup(s) diced cooked chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chopped orange zest
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh red pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, halved and diced
- 4 leaves radicchio
- Combine in a bowl: chicken, mayonnaise, orange zest, shallots, red pepper, and chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad between the 2 avocado halves, filling the cavity.
- To serve, place 2 radicchio leaves on each serving plate and top with an avocado half.