FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A&W Root Beer Baked Beans
Make plenty! Everyone will want seconds on this side made with this popular soda.
- 5 strips bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 36 oz. Bush’s® Original Baked beans
- 1/2 cup(s) A&W® Root Beer (not diet)
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- several dashes Tabasco® sauce
- Cook bacon with onion in a medium saucepan until bacon is brown and crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring often until slightly thickened.
- Transfer to an oven-safe baking dish and bake in the oven at 375°F for 20 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes and serve.