FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Apple juice, cinnamon and Tone’s® Taco Seasoning come together for this sweet and spicy chicken dish you can serve up in just 30 minutes.
- 4 Daily Chef frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) apple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Bertolli® olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine oil, apple juice, cinnamon and Tone’s Taco Seasoning in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Grill or pan fry chicken breasts over medium high heat until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 170°F or juices run clear.