FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Aztec Chicken with Hacienda Beans
Add a taste of Mexico to your next family dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) apple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tsp. Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, diced
- cup(s) yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. Spice World® Minced Garlic
- 2 can Bush’s® Original Baked Beans (16.5 ounce)
Directions for chicken
- Combine Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, apple juice, cinnamon and Tone’s Taco Seasoning in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Grill or pan fry chicken breasts over medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 170° or juices run clear.
Directions for beans
- Heat Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet, over medium heat.
- Add onions, bell peppers, garlic and Tone’s Cajun Seasoning. Saute for 2 to 4 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the Bush’s Original Baked Beans and simmer for about 5 minutes or until heated through and serve.