FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Béarnaise Butter for Steak
Place these butter pats on sizzling steaks for a real treat!
View all tips »
Serve a pat of Béarnaise butter on hot grilled beef steaks. Also great on grilled salmon or chicken!
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- tsp. Tone’s® Minced Onion
- tsp. tarragon
- tsp. Tone’s® Garlic Salt
- tsp. Tone’s® Restaurant Black Pepper
- 5 Tbsp. butter, room temperature
- Boil wine, vinegar, onion, tarragon, garlic salt and pepper in small saucepan over medium-high heat until liquid evaporates, about 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine onion mixture with butter. Place in bowl OR shape into small log and refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes.