FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baby Back Ribs
Fire up the grill and celebrate the weekend’s warm weather with a cookout. Rub down these ribs with sweet brown sugar and a blend of savory spices for a can’t-miss main course.
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) paprika
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) beer or beef broth
- Rub ribs with oil. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, paprika, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne; rub over ribs.
- Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28x18 inches). Seal the edges of foil. In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and beer; set aside.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 hour. Carefully remove ribs from foil. Place over direct heat; baste with sauce mixture. Grill 20 minutes or until meat is tender, turning and basting occasionally with sauce.