FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baby Spinach Salad with Tri-Color Peppers and Tomatoes
This simple salad is healthy and colorful—a great way to enliven a dinner table with great looks and of course, great flavor.
- 6 cup(s) Organic baby spinach
- 1 1/2 bell peppers (orange, red and/or yellow), cut in slivers
- 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled goat cheese (chevre)
- 1/2 cup(s) favorite vinaigrette dressing (Italian or Raspberry Vinaigrette are both good choices)
- Fill a large salad bowl with the spinach.
- Arrange the peppers and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Add the dressing and toss to serve.