FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon & Ambrosia Apple Sliders
Ambrosia Bacon Apple Sliders make a delightful snack at any event. Full of flavor, they will take your palate for a ride with salty bacon, sweet apples and Swiss cheese to bring it all together.
View all tips »
A grill can be used instead of broiling. Simply cook uncovered over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 lb. 85% lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup(s) shredded, unpeeled Ambrosia apples
- 3 thick slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. course-ground black pepper
Buns & Garnishes
- 3 oz. thinly sliced Swiss cheese, 12 pieces
- Thinly sliced Ambrosia apples
- Artisan Fresh™ Ciabatta Rolls
- Apple aioli (1/2 cup mayo & 5 tsp. apple juice concentrate)
- Very small lettuce leaves or fresh baby spinach
- Preheat broiler; mix ingredients for burgers (don’t overwork).
- With damp hands, work mixture into 2 1/2-inch round patties (12).
- Broil patties for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Place cheese on top of each patty; continue to broil for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Spread aioli on bottoms of buns and top with patties, apple slices and lettuce.