FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Wright® Brand Bacon Bound Pork Tenderloin
Woo your Valentine’s date with a savory, satisfying meal that’s sure to impress any palate. This beautiful pork tenderloin smothered in bacon is easier than you may expect and leaves just the right amount of time for whipping up a side or an accompanying salad.
View all tips »
You can use any Wright® Brand Bacon style on this recipe! Try it with Applewood, Hickory, Maple or NEW Buffalo.
- 8 slices Wright® Brand Bacon
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- Santa Maria style seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a clean work surface lined with plastic wrap, place Wright® Brand Bacon slices slightly overlapping each other.
- Generously season tenderloin with Santa Maria style seasoning and place on one end of the bacon slices.
- Roll bacon around the tenderloin using the plastic wrap to secure.
- Heat a well-oiled skillet over medium-high heat. Remove plastic wrap and place bacon-wrapped tenderloin seam-side down and sear until bacon begins to brown. Turn tenderloin in the pan until all sides have begun to brown, rotating evenly, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer tenderloin to a rack-lined sheet pan. Roast approximately 20 minutes or until tenderloins reach an internal temperature of 155°F. Allow 10 minutes to rest and serve.