FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Wright® Brand Bacon Country-Style Breakfast Pizza
You can just hear the rumbling herd of hungry appetites tumbling foot over foot down the stairs toward that unmistakable smell of bacon and – even more exciting – pizza for breakfast!
View all tips »
You can use any Wright Brand Bacon style on this recipe. Try it with Applewood, Hickory, Maple or NEW Buffalo.
- 8 slices Wright® Brand Bacon
- 4 individual pre-cooked pizza crusts
- 4 oz. white country gravy, homemade or prepared
- 1/2 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 oz. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bacon slices on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until just done.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and pour in vegetable oil. Cook the bell peppers and onions until onions are translucent.
- Add the beaten eggs and cook until eggs are done, set aside.
- Spread 1 ounce of the country gravy on each of the individual pizza crusts.
- Add the eggs on top of the gravy.
- Sprinkle 2 ounce of shredded cheddar cheese on each pizza.
- Cross 2 slices of bacon on top of each pizza.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the diced tomato on each pizza.
- Bake the pizzas for about 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the pizzas are heated through.
- Remove from the oven; slice into 4 pieces each and serve.