FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon and Cheddar Egg Mug ScramblerTM
Egg Beaters® with cheese, bacon bits and green onion microwaved in a mug for a quick breakfast.
View all tips »
The scrambler puffs up and fills the mug while cooking. It falls quickly once removed from microwave. Use a large (15-ounce) microwave-safe mug to hold the ingredients and to reduce the chance of overflow. Mugs that are wider and shorter work best. A 2-cup glass measure may be used as well. Microwave wattages vary; adjust cook time as needed. Cook the scrambler just until the egg is set. Copyright ConAgra Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Pam® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup(s) Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 Tbsp. cheddar cheese (shredded), divided
- 1 Tbsp. real bacon bits
- 2 tsp. sliced green onion
- Dash ground black pepper
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Stir together Egg Beaters®, 1 tablespoon cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in mug.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 30 seconds more or until set. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve immediately.