FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon Cheddar Muffins
Savory ingredients make these muffins versatile. Place on a breakfast plate, serve them alongside a lunch-size salad or stuff a bread basket at dinner time for an exciting alternative to plain dinner rolls.
- 2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, oil and egg just until moistened. Fold in cheese and bacon.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.