FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon, Cheese & Potato Chowder
If you took a big ole baked potato, stuffed it with your favorite fixings and turned it into a soup, this creamy and cheesy recipe would be the result. It’s a must-taste!
View all tips »
Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper just before serving.
Serve each bowl with a crusty whole grain roll or bread.
Warm up on a cool, fall day with a cup of this easy chowder that's rich in calcium from the milk and cheese.
- 3 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 cup(s) frozen Southern-style hash browns
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Mix milk and soup in large saucepan. Stir in hash browns. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally; simmer on medium-low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve topped with cheese, bacon and onions.