FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Good Morning Bacon and Egg Bake
Wake up to fluffy Egg® Beaters mixed with crispy bacon, broccoli and cheddar cheese, all topped with buttermilk biscuits. Good morning indeed!
View all tips »
Make this the night before and reheat in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds to 1 minute for a quick and filling breakfast treat.
- 4 Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 cup(s) Egg Beaters®
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped crisply cooked bacon, about 2 slices
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place biscuits on cutting board to thaw, about 10 minutes or microwave on 50% power for 1 minute, turning over halfway through heating.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs and milk until blended. Stir in broccoli, bacon and cheese.
- Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces; arrange evenly over bottom of pan. Pour egg mixture over biscuits. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.