FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon, Egg & Broccoli Bake
Crisp vegetables bring fresh flavor and color to this bacon and egg casserole perfect for breakfast or lunch.
View all tips »
Spice up your mealtime with this easy-to-make casserole. Serve with your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
Chop 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER® Baked Cooked Ham; use instead of the cooked and crumbled bacon.
This recipe is a great way to use leftover tortillas.
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 6 corn tortillas (6 in.), cut in half
- 2 cup(s) small broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup(s) finely chopped red peppers
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) KRAFT® Sour Cream, divided
- 1 cup(s) KRAFT® Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon. onions for later use. Place 6 tortilla halves on bottom of 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray; cover with remaining onions, broccoli, peppers and bacon.
- Whisk eggs in medium bowl; stir in 1/3 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup cheese. Pour over ingredients in pan; top with remaining tortilla halves and cheese. Cover.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, uncovering after 30 minutes. Sprinkle with reserved onions. Serve topped with remaining sour cream.