FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon and Egg Casserole
This rich, soufflé-like casserole can be assembled the night before and popped in the oven at breakfast time. Serve this with fresh fruit salad.
View all tips »
This casserole is perfect for Sunday brunch or any special breakfast.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Egg Beaters®
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Horizon® Organic Reduced Fat Milk W/DHA
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 Thomas® English Muffins, sliced and toasted
- 8 slices Godshall's Turkey Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) canned sliced mushrooms
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8x12-inch baking dish. 2. Whisk Egg Beaters & with milk and seasonings in a bowl; set aside.
- Arrange toasted muffins over the bottom of the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon pieces, mushrooms and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Top with tomato slices.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the top and add remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until puffy and lightly browned.