FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Wright® Brand Bacon, Egg and Cheese Rancher's Burrito
Bundle up all the food categories in one incredibly flavored wrap. With fresh pico de gallo you’ll feel refreshed while eggs, beans and bacon give your morning a protein blast.
View all tips »
You can use any Wright Brand Bacon style on this recipe! Try it with Applewood, Hickory, Maple or NEW Buffalo.
- 8 slices Wright® Brand Bacon
- 4 whole eggs, cracked and scrambled
- 8 oz. canned refried beans
- 4 oz. prepared pico de gallo
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 fresh limes, washed and quartered
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until browned evenly on both sides. Remove and set aside, draining excess bacon oil.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with vegetable or canola oil. Scramble eggs in a bowl and lightly season with salt and pepper. Fry eggs until fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat refried beans until warmed through, approximately 50 to 60 seconds.
- Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board. Spread refried beans evenly, then cheese. Top with bacon slices, scrambled egg, and pico de gallo. Roll tortilla to form a burrito. Repeat for 3 more burritos. Serve with fresh lime.