FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon 'n Eggs Pie
A biscuit crust is topped with creamy eggs and crispy bacon for a fresh take on a simple breakfast casserole.
View all tips »
For a delightful brunch idea, serve with a seasonal fresh fruit salad.
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
- 1 can (7.5 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 oz. PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate biscuits. Place on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; press together to form crust. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet on low heat. Whisk eggs, milk and seasonings until well blended; pour into skillet. Cook until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is melted and eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon egg mixture into crust; top with bacon.