FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
Microwave cooking makes this meal easy for lunch or dinner, while bacon ensures these nachos will soon be everyone's favorite.
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 4 cup(s) tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup(s) bacon crumbles
- 2 cup(s) (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) guacamole dip
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Chopped tomatoes and green onions, optional
- In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions if desired.