FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon Omelet Roll with Salsa
Serve omelets to hungry brunch-seekers without flipping (out) over a hot stove. The oven does the work while bacon, cheese and tomato salsa add the flavor.
View all tips »
Substitute 6 finely chopped slices OSCAR MAYER® Baked Cooked Ham for the crumbled cooked bacon.
How to Safely Add Eggs to a Recipe:
When using eggs, break them, one at a time, into a small bowl before mixing with the other ingredients. This allows you to check the egg's quality first and remove any pieces of shell, if necessary.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, crumbled
- Green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup(s) KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup(s) salsa, warmed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends extending over shortest sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk and flour in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are almost set. Top with cheese; bake 2 minutes or until melted.
- Roll up omelet immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. Serve with salsa.