FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon Penne Pasta
A simple pasta main dish with lots of flavor. Just add a green salad and you’ll have a satisfying, healthy dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Heartland Whole Wheat Penne Pasta or Bakers & Chefs Penne Pasta
- 2 cup(s) Hormel® Real Bacon Crumbles
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup(s) shredded parmesan
- 3 Tbsp. butter salt
- Cook pasta in sauce pot with salted water.
- While pasta is cooking, cut asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces, julienne red onion, and sauté veggies with olive oil until tender.
- When pasta is cooked, strain water and mix with butter, parmesan, veggie mixture and bacon.
- Serve hot in chaffer.