FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon-Provolone Chicken Sandwiches
Like a blank slate just begging for excitement, this sandwich made with tender, juicy Member’s Mark® chicken breast gets a heap of flavor with tangy provolone, crunchy onion and everyone’s favorite, crispy bacon.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. ea.)
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 8 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 romaine leaves
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness; sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; drain.
- On roll bottoms, layer the bacon, chicken and cheese. Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with romaine and onion. Spread mayonnaise over cut side of roll tops; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.