FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Whole potatoes, grilled and seasoned to perfection with Parmesan cheese and everyone’s favorite—bacon.
- 4 potatoes (about 8 ounce ea.)
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Hormel® Bacon Crumbles, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare grill for direct high heat.
- Slit potatoes at 1/4-inch intervals; do not cut all the way through. Wrap in aluminum foil so that the foil can be pulled back to cup the potato (as shown in photo). Grill potatoes 55 to 60 minutes or until almost completely cooked—a knife will be able to go through the slices in the center with little resistance.
- As soon as the potatoes are placed on the grill, combine onion, 1/4 cup bacon crumbles, butter, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and seasoned salt in a bowl; mix well. Place mixture in refrigerator to cool.
- Unwrap potatoes rolling foil halfway down the sides. Using a fork to separate the slices, carefully divide the butter mixture between the slices. Combine 2 tablespoons each of the bacon and cheese; sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Return potatoes to grill and heat for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through and butter mixture is melted.