FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon Water Chestnuts
Caramelized bacon wrapped around crunchy water chestnuts is perhaps the easiest way to get a crowd to agree on something. Create harmony with these crispy party eats.
View all tips »
Prepare using Miracle Whip® Light Dressing.
- 12 slices fully cooked bacon, cut crosswise in half
- Optional: 8 ounce whole water chestnuts drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chili sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Wrap bacon around water chestnuts; secure with toothpicks. Place in shallow baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over water chestnuts.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.