FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sometimes the simplest recipes are simply the most delicious. Here, bread sticks and bacon strips get tangled in a tasty side dish great for lunch or dinner.
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 tubes (11 oz. ea.) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture.