FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon-wrapped Brown Sugar Lit'l Smokies®
This finger-food favorite makes watching football games even more exciting. With sweet brown sugar and the sizzling goodness of bacon, it’s the one snack that’s sure to score big with your family and friends.
View all tips »
Prepare the recipe as directed, placing only half of the sausage in the oven. Keep the remaining sauces refrigerated and then cook and serve later in the day to keep your appetizers hot and fresh.
- 45 Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies®
- 15 thick-sliced bacon strips, cut into thirds
- 3/4 cup(s) Bakers & Chefs™ Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place rack in center of oven.
- Wrap each sausage with a piece of bacon; secure with a toothpick. Place on a foil-lined jelly roll pan. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is browned and brown sugar melts and forms a sauce.