FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Wright® Brand Bacon-Wrapped Buffalo Wings with Bacon Bleu Cheese Dipping Sauce
Want to get your party started? Ignite some excitement with savory bacon, spicy wings and cool, tangy dipping sauce.
View all tips »
Try our new Buffalo flavor Wright® Brand Bacon on Tyson® Buffalo Hot Wings. Or, use any other Wright® Brand Bacon style like Applewood, Hickory or Maple.
- 9 slices Wright® Brand Bacon cut in half
- 18 chicken wings, fully cooked, thawed (like Tyson® Buffalo Hot Wings)
Garlic Butter Buffalo Sauce
- 1 garlic head, roasted
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo sauce
Bacon Bleu Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) cooked Wright® Brand Bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) bleu cheese dressing, prepared
- Preheat grill on medium-low heat.
- Combine garlic, butter and Buffalo sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine Wright® Brand Bacon crumbles and bleu cheese dressing. Set aside.
- Wrap chicken wings tightly with 1/2 slice of bacon, overlapping bacon on 1 side.
- Place wings on grill overlapping side down. Cover and cook bacon-wrapped wings for 15 to 22 minutes, rotating frequently, until bacon is crisp and chicken reaches a temperature of 140°F to 185°F.
- Slather wings with garlic butter Buffalo sauce and serve with bacon bleu cheese dipping sauce.