FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
We love each and every sweet-spicy sticky bite of these easy appetizers. Watch out, they will go fast!
View all tips »
Since the brown sugar glaze is sticky, lining the pan with foil makes cleanup a snap!
- 9 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cut in half
- 6 Oscar Mayer® Wieners, cut into thirds
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each wiener piece; roll in combined sugar and pepper to evenly coat.
- Place seam-sides down, in foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 22 to 24 min. or until bacon is crisp and golden brown, turning after 12 min.