FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon-Wrapped Pear Salad
Serve this restaurant-style salad to dinner guests for an impressive start to your meal with a unique blend of exquisite flavors.
- 12 slices bacon
- 3 large pears, peeled and chunked
- 2/3 cup(s) red grapes, cut in half
- 7 cup(s) mixed salad blend
- 2/3 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) shaved Romano cheese
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each pear chunk and secure with a toothpick.
- Place them in a pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix salad greens, pecans, grapes and Pecorino Romano cheese in a large salad bowl. Top with bacon-wrapped pears.
- Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.