FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Bacon–Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Sure to impress dinner guests, this easy-to-make pork tenderloin stays super juicy while roasting and has huge flavor.
- 8 slices bacon
- 6 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 pork tenderloins
- Place a sheet of wax paper on countertop. Place bacon strips side by side on wax paper.
- Stir together mustard, honey, thyme, garlic powder and salt; rub on pork. Wrap bacon over top, securing with wooden toothpicks. To freeze: Wrap each tenderloin in foil and place in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- When you’re ready to finish and serve this dish, simply follow the Cook-At-Home Note instructions.
Cook-At-Home Note (to serve four)
- Thaw tenderloin in refrigerator overnight.
- Transfer to rack in roasting pan or broiler pan.
- Bake at 375°F, 45 to 60 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.