FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Apple-Blueberry Crumble
For a warm, fruity dessert that’s easy to put together and is ready in minutes, you can’t go wrong with a crumble. This one uses green apples and blueberries for an unexpected flavor combination that’s sure to be a hit with everyone in your family.
View all tips »
Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- cup(s) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup(s) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 lb. green apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb. blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest, grated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.