FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Apple Pancake
The whole family will rise and shine for these baked apple pancakes sweetened with cinnamon, Philadelphia® Cream Cheese and Splenda®. Serve for an extra special breakfast or an evening dessert.
View all tips »
You can prepare recipe in 9-inch pie plate instead of the ovenproof skillet.
Substitute shredded mozzarella cheese for the shredded Cheddar.
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 3 Granny Smith apples (1 lb.), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 cup(s) Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, divided
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 475°F.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of margarine in large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add apples; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Top with Cheddar.
- Whisk cream cheese and milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in flour, egg product, 1 tablespoon of Splenda® Granulated Sweetener and salt; pour over apples. Sprinkle with combined remaining Splenda® Granulated Sweetener and cinnamon; dot with remaining margarine.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.