FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Beefy Mac ‘N Cheese
A kid favorite, this meal can be put together in minutes and has all the elements of a great dinner. For more adventurous kids, toss in frozen veggies for more nutrients or sprinkle with a Cajun seasoning for an extra kick.
- 1 lb. (26 meatballs) Casa Di Bertacchi® meatballs, frozen
- 2 boxes (7.25 oz. each) macaroni and cheese dinner mixes
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake frozen meatballs on baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs bake, cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the water from the pan.
- Stir condensed soup, milk and cheese sauce into cooked macaroni.
- Place meatballs in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture evenly over the meatball layer.
- Lay tomato slices evenly over top and sprinkle shredded Parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes.