FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Crab Dip
When you want your guests to indulge a little, offer this rich, creamy dip at your next gathering. Serve it with French bread slices or crackers for guests to snack on before the main course - it’ll definitely be a hit.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 lb. cooked lump crabmeat
- 3 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Seafood seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, garlic powder and about 2 tablespoons of the cheddar cheese. Fold in the crabmeat, hot sauce and 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and seafood seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- For a healthier alternative, use low-fat cream cheese or sour cream.