FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Baked Eggs with Cheddar and Bacon
Using ramekins really brings a polished look to this breakfast recipe that’s great for guests. It doesn’t take a lot of ingredients to deliver delicious flavor, as cheddar and bacon bring a smoky flavor and a great texture to this dish.
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. fat-free milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 bacon strips
- Coat four 4-ounce ramekins with cooking spray; break an egg into each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon milk over each egg. Combine the cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over eggs.